Lamezanstraße 10, 1230 Wien
+43 (1) 610 62 - 0
+43 (1) 61062 151

History

2016

Renamed into Ineltro Electronics GmbH & Warehouse extension.

2011

Renamed into Ineltro Halmer Electronics GmbH.

2010

Acquisition of Halmer Werksvertretung GmbH.

2008-2009

Focus on Warehouse construction.

2006-2007

Aquisition of H&F Förster Ges.m.b.H We want to mention the continuity in our staff. Many of our employees who joined us in the fi rst years of the company’s existence are still working in our company, even though the name changed several times.

2005

Management Buy Out of Eurodis Electronics in Austria by Management – Renamed into Ineltro Electronics GmbH.

1999-2005

Centralisation of Eurodis Group, centralized IT System, Central purchase and warehouse.

1994-1998

Growing market share, increased performance and profi tability ISO 9002 Certifi cation January 97.

1993

Merger with Transistor Hitronik GmbH, renamed to Eurodis Electronics GmbH as part of the Pan European Eurodis Group.

1991-1993

Withdrawal from system business, Renamed to Moor Electronic GmbH.

1988

Merger with O. Lackner (a local niche components distributor), renamed to Moor Lackner GmbH.

1980-1988

Commenced with additional system business, transfer to new own offi ce- building in Lamezanstrasse 10.

1968

W. Moor GmbH: Founded as Austrian subsidiary of the Swiss W. Moor, as a local independent distributor for electronic components.