In the world of electronics, the ability of the equipment to withstand harsh environments is becoming increasingly critical. The Panther family addresses that need by offering IP65/IP67 sealing capability along with increased operating temperature ranges. It also meets smoke and toxicity requirements common in aerospace, rail and other passenger applications.
- Rugged IP65/67 connector for use in rail, earth moving, battery and related applications
- Meets EN45545-2 HL3 smoke and toxicity requirements for rail passenger applications
- IP ratings are achieved in mated condition
- Operating temperatures to 200ºC
- Contact current ratings to 35 amps per contact when using high conductivity versions