Gradconn is a Taiwanese manufacturer of SIM card holders, Micro USB connectors, RF cable terminations, and a wide range of B2B connectors in pitch sizes 0.8mm x 1.2mm, 1.0mm, 1.27mm, 2mm, 1.27mm x 2.54mm, 2.54mm, 3.96mm and 5.08mm.
At each step of development, the customer can rely on the partnership, the development advice as well on a free samples, up to the pre-series.
GradConn’s factories are located in Taiwan and China and are certified to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004. All our products are RoHS compliant.
- Industrial automation
- Power Supplies
- Battery Management
- Automotive switching
- Home Automation
- Heating Systems
- Set top box
- Web browser
- Satellite Radio
GradConn offer a huge range of board to board connectors – PCB headers and sockets, in the following pin spacing pitches:
- 0.8mm x 1.2mm (.031”x.047”)
- 1.00mm (.039”)
- 1.27 x 2.54mm (.050 x.100”)
- 2.54mm (.100”)
- 3.96mm (.156”)
- 5.08mm (.200”)
Available in single, dual row, triple and quad row in through hole and surface mount termination. Headers and sockets have a contact range of 2 – 120 and are available in vertical and horizontal orientation. See details of stacking using standard and elevated headers. Elevated PCB headers offer extended parallel PCB stacking solutions between boards. All GradConn board to board connectors are RoHS compliant and suitable for high-temperature processing, see drawings and product specification for more details.
2. Wire to Board Connectors – 0.80 1.00mm &1.20mm (.031”,.039”& .047”) Pitches
GradConn offers Wire to Board connectivity solutions, offering both cable assemblies and PCB headers. Connectors are available in 0.8mm, 1.00mm and 1.20mmpitches with tiny PCB footprints and low profile mated heights, GradConn provide cable assemblies to suit your design, use the wire to board assembly builder to create your perfect cable assembly, including – non-standard choices such as ‚breakout cables‘. Many options are available including cable diameter and length, connector orientation, the number of contacts, extras such as heat shrink, cable marking, and cable jackets.
GradConn offers a wide variety of coaxial cable assemblies, with particular strength in micro coaxial cables for wireless markets, such as GSM, GPS, Wireless LAN (WLAN), Wi-Fi, Zigbee Z-Wave, EnOcean and Bluetooth.
Micro applications often use a micro coax cable assembly mating with a wireless module on the PCB, a length of cable is often used to break out of the product via an interface connector with a cutout in the bulkhead.
These options allow customers to plug in an antenna or further extension cable on the opposite side of the bulkhead.
Five SIM Card connector types are available:
- Push-Push: Push card into place, another push operates a spring which automatically pushes out the card. Normally used in applications where the end user inserts a card from outside the equipment.
- Push-Pull: Card slots into place and is held by contact force and friction. An economical option, options with or without the metal shield.
- Hinged: Cards are inserted into a hinged cover, the hinge is closed, then locked into place.
- Dual: Accepts two SIM cards, saving space and allowing applications such as a dual network. The dual connector is push pull action.
- Contact: Connector with contacts only, no means of holding the card in place. That is handled by customers own design. Suitable for Mini, Micro & Nano SIM cards, because there is no change in contact design between the three card types.
GradConn’s range of Micro USB2.0 connectors are available in both B and AB types, mid and bottom mount, 5 contacts a height from 1.59mm above the PCB, up to 10,000 cycles and packed in tape and reel.